To my two most loyal and enthusiastic blog supporters: thank you for the beautiful clothes for Lara. I am having trouble taking photo's with my phone and so there are no photo's of her in her clothes available yet!! I apologise, but thought it best to still publish a post before the end of the weekend, since I promised. Nicola, I miss having you and Emma in my class. You two were amazing! Lots of love, Teacher Retha.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
To Nicola and Tracy
To my two most loyal and enthusiastic blog supporters: thank you for the beautiful clothes for Lara. I am having trouble taking photo's with my phone and so there are no photo's of her in her clothes available yet!! I apologise, but thought it best to still publish a post before the end of the weekend, since I promised. Nicola, I miss having you and Emma in my class. You two were amazing! Lots of love, Teacher Retha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment